Teltrium is a technical services company that provides systems engineering and project execution support and capabilities to satellite communications and spectrum management technology programs within NASA and beyond. We’re a small, but rapidly growing, company focused on nurturing an agile and innovate team, developing creative and high-quality solutions for our unique customers.
Teltrium is looking for a strategic thinker with exceptional written and spoken communication skills to join our team. This position supports a range of projects which require the presentation of both technical and non-technical content on industry-specific topics relevant to our company and customers, including: spectrum management, spacecraft, and ground and space communications and network concepts.
The ideal candidate may have technical or non-technical experience but have familiarity with or interest in space, science policy, and/or science outreach and education. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with team members and customers, and also working independently to meet deadlines and exceed expectations. Core task areas include, but are not limited to:
- Integrating technical program and project development activities, organizational change, resource needs, risk profiles, etc. into cohesive strategic planning documentation.
- Strategically planning execution-oriented documents covering schedule, resource, and tactical steps to implementing a project.
- Developing and maintaining Knowledge Management capabilities and processes, including documenting business process, best practices, and lessons learned
- Developing Training and Professional Development materials, optimized for a variety of media and platforms
- Developing and coordinating outreach opportunities to student groups and other educational opportunities
Minimum education requirement: Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
Years of experience: minimum of 2 years work experience or post-graduate degree in science, engineering, or math fields and/or work experience in higher education, strategic communications, professional development or similar related fields.
Work Schedule & Location
This is a full-time, on-site position in Greenbelt, MD.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written skills including articulating and presenting technical and non-technical topics in a clear and concise manner to peers, executive level customer audiences, policy partners, and the broader scientific
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org