Teltrium is a technical services company that provides systems engineering and project execution support and capabilities to satellite communications and spectrum management technology programs for NASA and other customers. We’re a small, but growing, company focused on nurturing an agile and innovative team, developing creative and high-quality solutions for our unique customers.
We are seeking Software Engineers to join our growing team. This position is responsible for bringing software engineering expertise to assist in accelerating and improving systems engineering and modeling and simulation capabilities at NASA Headquarters and other NASA centers. Understanding of satellite communications systems is not required, but interest in, and enthusiasm for space is preferred. The core responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Automate analysis and connectivity between COTS tools
- Develop custom tools to support customer needs including back-end analytical processing and front-end GUI development
- Database development and maintenance
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to take ownership of development projects—with significant input into the choice of technologies used for said projects—and will both collaborate with other software developers as well as support engineers with modeling, and analysis software.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Work Authorization: Candidates must have valid U.S. work authorization.
Role / Work Schedule
We are looking for software developers who are interested in full-time, on-site work.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to quickly and independently learn new programming languages, libraries, and frameworks
- Familiar with full-stack web development
- React, Typescript and Node experience a plus
- Familiar with code optimization techniques, including parallelization
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI techniques a plus
- Confident with Git for collaborative version control
- Comfortable with Unix-like development environments
- Experience with Atlassian product suite preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written skills including articulating and presenting technical topics in a clear and concise manner to peers as well as executive level customer audiences
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org