Teltrium is a technology company that provides systems engineering services, custom software products, and project execution support and capabilities to satellite communications and spectrum management programs at NASA Centers. We’re a small company focused on nurturing an agile and innovate team that develops creative and high-quality solutions for our unique customers.
We are seeking engineers with fundamental knowledge of wireless communication systems, digital networks, or satellite communication systems to join our growing team. These positions support systems engineering, modeling and simulation, and software development activities for the following NASA Centers: Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD, Glen Research Center, Cleveland, OH and at NASA Headquarters, as well as the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). Activities that each of these functional areas perform are as follows:
- Systems Engineering Activities: Interface definition and management; analyses and trade studies, end-to-end network performance, RF and baseband system/subsystem evaluation; system validation and verification; deliverables review and configuration management processes.
- Modeling & Simulation Activities: Network performance, satellite communications analysis; interference analysis, RF communication link analysis and antenna system performance analysis.
- Software Development: Architecture definition of custom products and products based on commercial or opensource software frameworks. Development of algorithms and automation solutions using machine learning and deep learning technologies.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics. Applicants who have completed or are working towards a Master’s or PhD in the above engineering disciplines are encouraged to apply. Master’s and PhD work will be considered towards the minimum experience requirement below.
Experience: 2-10 years in a relevant industry or projects
Role / Work Schedule
These are full-time, on-site positions in Greenbelt, MD.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written skills including articulating and presenting technical topics in a clear and concise manner to peers as well as executive level customer audiences
- Familiarity with ground station/network equipment and protocols in satellite communication
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com